23 Mar How are you dealing with the novel Coronavirus situation?
Posted at 08:38h in Blog
Harrow School Short Courses continues to monitor the developing novel Coronavirus situation carefully and are taking official advice from:
- Public Health England (PHE)
- Gov.uk – the British government website that provides up to date information to the public https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
- The British Council – our summer school accreditation body.
- English UK – a collaboration of accredited UK English language centres and study abroad agents.
- Harrow School’s Senior Leadership Team and Board of Governors.
- We continue to make plans to operate a full Summer School programme for international students, and will only amend current plans if specifically instructed to do so by one of the official organisations listed above.